Megalith Games - Official Forums

Fleeing
01-07-2014, 10:46 AM
Fleeing

Arbassos Offline

Threads: 11
Hello
I have question about tactics/special actions ordered to fleeing models. Fleeing model/unit may not make any action during flee movement and may not perform passive activations.
1.There is possibility order tactic/special ability (like Valkyrie Prayer, or Brewers Brew) to that model/unit??
2.What about assigning action tokens to the fleeing model. Can fleeing model assign action tokens to other models?
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2014, 10:52 AM by Arbassos.)
Find Reply
01-07-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: Fleeing

Fenris Offline

Threads: 16
Hi Arbassos,

I´m not sure about that, but I don´t see any points, that will prevent you from ordering a tactic to an fleeing unit. The same goes for assigning ACT to them.

As a fleeing model may not make any other actions during their flee movement and immediately ends its standard activation after making his flee movement. It will not be able to assign ACT to another model.
But the only model which is able to assign ACT is your warlord and he has also Hardened Will. So he is never required to make a bravery test and will never flee. So it is not very likely that this situation occurs. Wink

Michael
Godslayer in Kaiserslautern - if you want to play in KL please contact me here or join our Forum
Find Reply
01-08-2014, 10:17 AM

Arbassos Offline

Threads: 11
Hello Fenris

Thats exactly my opinion too. But with new year we are starting our tournament season, and I`d like to have all my doubts interpreted.

(01-07-2014, 05:39 PM)Fenris Wrote: But the only model which is able to assign ACT is your warlord and he has also Hardened Will. So he is never required to make a bravery test and will never flee. So it is not very likely that this situation occurs. Wink
Thats not exactly true, because of Halodyne`s Archon Aura spell ;]
But I agree fleeing model shouldnt assign any tokens.

Find Reply
01-08-2014, 10:33 AM

Raoul Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 22
A fleeing WL wouldn't be allowed to assign action tokens, as the rules for fleeing dictate that he can only make flee movement until rallied.
Smashing empires of man is a moral duty
Find Reply