Banebrood Bisotaur Shaman WIP

[Image: 1553126_346392825500600_1632697407_o.jpg]

ooh very nice, lovely sculpt indeed!

"So you want to save Prince Albert and decide the fate of hong kong, by playing a game of cricket agaisnt Fu-man-chu?....hand me another beer and i will see what i can do"

Woah, very nice! Although the chains are (like those on the Gorelord) always a reason to handle the miniature like a raw egg. Smile

The chains should be a little thicker than the ones on the Gorelord, and hopefully we can cast them in one piece.

This one looks really amazing. Can't wait to see a painted version.

Michael

Godslayer in Kaiserslautern - if you want to play in KL please contact me here or join our Forum

Nice! Your sculptors are getting better and better all the time guys

My Blog: http://fanplasticlittlemen.blogspot.co.uk/

Miniature Painting Service and Hobby Site

(01-05-2014, 10:02 AM)Ridmasta Wrote:  Nice! Your sculptors are getting better and better all the time guys

This is so true. I always thought that the Mongrels looked a bit cartoony. But this one is a really menacing beast.

Michael

Godslayer in Kaiserslautern - if you want to play in KL please contact me here or join our Forum

Wow, this model personifies the foulness of Beastspawn.
Really great work of the sculptors.

That staff will cause issues for transporting as opposed to be it being more vertical. Nice sculpt never the less.

Resistance is Futile

(01-08-2014, 02:35 AM)nepalese_ninja Wrote:  That staff will cause issues for transporting as opposed to be it being more vertical. Nice sculpt never the less.

As a Halodynes player with a lot of tiny spears and staffs I can tell you, that you get used to it. Wink
Better an awesome sculpt which is hard to transport, than an mediocre Sculpt which is easy to transport. Big Grin

Michael