Photos & Site structure
Megalith Games - Official Forums

Photos & Site structure
06-07-2013 02:35 PM
Photos & Site structure

André Offline
Administrator

Ahoi everyone!

wanted to ask for your opinions regarding our website and the shown photographs. What could be improved in your opinion? Please let us know! Smile

Thanks!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2013 04:46 PM
RE: Photos & Site structure

Fenris Offline

Hi André,

I really like your site structure. It is intuitiv and you find the things you are searching for exactly where you are searching for.

I really like your 360-pics but imho they are not enough for a good miniature presentation. You should take some hi-res pictures from different angles and some terrain to support the feeling of the miniature.
Besides that, you are doing an amazing job.

Michael

Godslayer in Kaiserslautern - if you want to play in KL please contact me here or join our Forum
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2013 05:45 PM

Khazrak Offline

Nothing serious, altogether a good website+shop+forum. However, I'd really like the shop to see all miniatures from one faction as overview on one site.

One other thing (which I never experienced at any other websites) is that upon looking at a thread, the hierarchic higher leveled forums are still marked as "unread" and so I have to either "Mark all read" or click on the sub-forum manually again. I guess, this has something to do with the cookies.
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 05:45 PM by Khazrak.)
06-08-2013 12:15 AM

André Offline
Administrator

Ok, so I took some hours time and redesigned the model images. I already uploaded the first two so that you can check them out and give us your feedback!

Hill Ogres
http://www.megalith-games.com/eng_index....LL%20OGRES

Valkyrie
http://www.megalith-games.com/eng_index....7#VALKYRIE

I really hope you like them!

I will also take care of some other "wishes" or improvements of the website that were mentioned here or that I received by email!

Thanks for your ideas and efforts!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2013 12:42 AM

CplHicks Offline

Much better imho. You see the details, you get all necessary information. I like it.

Still, I´d keep the 360s in addition to this new all in one overview if possible. You see the level of detail in the large pic, you see the shape from all angles in the 360.

In case I had to choose, it would be the new style.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2013 12:47 AM by CplHicks.)
06-09-2013 08:16 PM

Fenris Offline

The New pics look great. You can really get a good imagination of the miniatures in combination with the 360-pics.

Michael

Godslayer in Kaiserslautern - if you want to play in KL please contact me here or join our Forum