CAST OPEN THE GATES OF DOOM!
Megalith Games - Official Forums

03-19-2013 08:29 PM

André Offline
Administrator

[Image: Godslayer_Models_Mortans_Necromagus.jpg]

In advance of the coming Legio Mortum release comes the Necromagus as vanguard of the Mortans undead Magistratum subfaction.

This necromancer who dwells in the gateway between life and death is exactly what you need to support your undead Mortan models with his spells and his ancestral powers.

Besides that, the Necromagus also has access to spells to enhance your regular living models, so is a very useful character for any Mortan warband.

This macabre and majestic sculpt embodies the brooding malice of the Necromagus.

Coming to your tabletop soon!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2013 06:58 AM
RE: CAST OPEN THE GATES OF DOOM!

Fenris Offline

Looks lovely.

Michael

Godslayer in Kaiserslautern - if you want to play in KL please contact me here or join our Forum
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2013 12:08 PM

PraetorDragoon Offline

One of the better models so far! Great job.
03-20-2013 08:00 PM

Khazrak Offline

(03-20-2013 12:08 PM)PraetorDragoon Wrote:  One of the better models so far! Great job.

I second that! The facial expression, the body proportions and the clothes are exquisitely sculpted - only the weapon isn't just perfect in my eyes.

A friend of mine ordered 3 of those and as your models tend to look even better in reality than on pictures, I'm really looking forward to see them! Smile
03-20-2013 09:51 PM

Skylifter Offline

Looking good. Only two pieces of criticism I have would be about the weapon, which seems to be bent, and the book, which from this angle looks more like a purse, and that is decidedly un-sinister. I only know it is a book from the artwork in his rules section.

But I love those demonic visages around him. Would have chosen different colours, but hey, I guess I could soon buy one and do that...