SCIBOR

We are proud to announce that the well known sculpter Scibor is from now on sculpting miniatures for us!

He is currently about to sculpt the Ursapine and so far it looks like he is going to sculpt a lot more than that!

I guess most of you guys have already heard about him, but if not, check out his website on which he provides some awesome miniatures: www.sciborminiatures.com

Great news!

I like Scibors works, although I do not have one of his Miniatures so far (that's mainly, because of is prices for his Space Marine equivalents and because I don't play 40k Space Marines any more Wink ). I hope, the prices for Godslayer Miniatures won't rise to that level - I do think, Scibor is one of the more expensive Sculptors I know.

Besides of that, I am pretty amazed about that news. Now, of course, I would like to know, who sculpted the Godslayer Miniatures so far Big Grin

Great news indeed!

Can't wait to see the first miniature, the Ursapine.

Shadowlords
Mitglieder und Partnerclubs in der Schweiz, Deutschland & Österreich

(11-11-2012, 09:49 AM)NemesisCH Wrote:  Can't wait to see the first miniature, the Ursapine.

+1

Michael

Godslayer in Kaiserslautern - if you want to play in KL please contact me here or join our Forum

awsome, just frickin awsome! :-)

Question: When do we get to see the Ursapine Sculpt. I am a little bit curious about it Wink

(12-05-2012, 09:44 AM)Weegel Wrote:  Question: When do we get to see the Ursapine Sculpt. I am a little bit curious about it Wink
I second that question! ;-)

Shadowlords
Mitglieder und Partnerclubs in der Schweiz, Deutschland & Österreich