The Age of Legends Has Begun
Megalith Games - Official Forums

10-01-2012 01:15 AM

André Offline
Administrator

Today the Age of Legends begins!

After four years of development we can finally release GODSLAYER!

We hope that you guys enjoy the game as much as we do!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012 02:44 AM
RE: The Age of Legends Has Begun

Warzoner Offline

I am just so excited ! Can't wait to see more of it ! And to receive my advance orders Tongue
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012 11:27 AM

Astijan Offline

BTW, when do the advance orders ship? There seems to be a Godslayer monkey on my back. Wink
10-01-2012 12:21 PM

André Offline
Administrator

Unfortunately we were not able to ship the advance orders so far... We had some issues with the printing company that have been resolved by now, but put a slight delay in our plans. It´s regarding the slipcase for the rulebooks, so every order that contained the rulebook box needs to wait until thursday for shipping... it totally sucks, but the failure was really not on our side and could not be foreseen...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012 12:42 PM

Warzoner Offline

Not a problem in my case Tongue
As long as you keep working on the new miniatures, I am happy as a panda Smile
10-01-2012 01:18 PM

Astijan Offline

(10-01-2012 12:21 PM)André Wrote:  Unfortunately we were not able to ship the advance orders so far... We had some issues with the printing company that have been resolved by now, but put a slight delay in our plans. It´s regarding the slipcase for the rulebooks, so every order that contained the rulebook box needs to wait until thursday for shipping... it totally sucks, but the failure was really not on our side and could not be foreseen...

I would've appreciated a bit of communication as one of the pre-orderers of a rulebook.

I totally understand the problem, no hard feelings, but please inform your customers in advance in the future when there are delays. For instance, if I had known in advance, I would've arranged to come to your release party to get my stuff today. Wink
10-01-2012 02:26 PM

André Offline
Administrator

Yeah, true, but so far we couldn´t really say wether we would be able to ship the stuff today or not. I only know it since this morning, after a phone call with the printing company, that we can not ship it today.

But I will anyway inform all customers that ordered the rulebook later this day Smile
10-01-2012 02:52 PM

Astijan Offline

Hey, it's no life or death situation. Wink We will be able to barely survive till it ships. Big Grin

Thanks for the notification, André!
10-01-2012 03:01 PM

André Offline
Administrator

Yeah, but still... I think it totally sucks that we are not able to ship at release day! The original plan was to ship last week, so that everyone gets his order on release day!!!

But anyway, we cannot change the situation now... So I hope everyone can be patient for three more days! Smile
10-01-2012 09:01 PM

Ridmasta Offline

Not to worry, hopefully it will be here for the 10th as i have some demo games arranged at my club

My Blog: http://fanplasticlittlemen.blogspot.co.uk/

Miniature Painting Service and Hobby Site