So, it'll be a Temple sub faction list and I'm doubting a bit between certain spells for the oracle as I see different spells have different benefits. Alas, I can only take one other logos beside logos of the gods (why, David, whyyyyyyy!!!
). So I'd like to hear the community's thoughts on the subject.
List so far
- Amulet of mist 5
- Avatar's claw 12 (possibly containing chain lightning for +5pts)
2 x sons of war 2 x 72 = 144
2 x cerberos 2 x 35 = 70
1x Cerberos = 35
1x Animated statue = 32
Total so far: 271/268 pts
The spells I find interesting to take are:
- Claryon call (sons of war with a pow 2 assault and an instant death possibility)
- Dance of death (no counter attacking me, seems powerful in the 2 x cerberos list)
- Curse of fates (used this many times with damaging spells as chain lightning for devastating effects)
- Wrath of the gods
- holy fire
- Seraphic shield
Another option is to replace the oracle with a godquester.
- amulet of mist 5
- helm of the gods 8
- bow of the first hunter 10
- Kopis 5
85 pts total
A lot of OR's in this list, I know. I plan on trying as many as possible varieties but I was wondering if someone tried this out yet and has some feedback for it.