Poll: What is your favorite looking faction (minis)? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Banebrood
21.74%
21.74%
Halodynes
34.78%
34.78%
Mortans
8.70%
8.70%
Nordgaard
17.39%
17.39%
Troglodytes
8.70%
8.70%
Wyldfolk
8.70%
8.70%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

What is your favorite faction (miniatures)?

(11-28-2019, 10:24 AM)KedzioR_vo Wrote:  I'm hoping for a good time for GodSlayer. Today we're be playing with 4 friends :)

Good to hear that, I am a newcomer and have not got any miniature in my hands yet - my judge comes from all of the pictures and movies I was able to find.

It take me some time to realize that some of the models looks pretty good but the painting level makes them look below average. So thank you for a tight set of persons who have publicated any materials across the Internet :)

Make some pictures from your battles KędzioR_vo ;)

(11-28-2019, 12:42 PM)j3w Wrote:  Make some pictures from your battles KędzioR_vo Wink

Today I only had the chance to make photos with my phone, still they aren't the worse - we played Legion (HanSolo) vs Skannfyrd (EdelUr) and Temple Halodynes (Maciek) vs Reavers (me).

[Image: H7jctLm.jpg]
[Image: zxZz2iG.jpg]
[Image: MhicbOR.jpg]

I don't have time to write more about the battles, but they were interesting and bloody Smile
Legion won in the first battle.
In my battle the only surviving warrior was Reaver Tyrant, who used his Resilient skill to survive once and 3 times in the battle was left with only 1 life point remaining. Still every time he managed to get better with his SubFaction ability, wipe out enemy after enemy, and in the end killed Priestess in his last charge Wink

[Image: vfY9vBa.jpg]

GodSlayer is fun! Wink

PozdRawiam / Greetings

Thank you for the pictures.
I assume the battle was taken for 300 points limit.

If you have more than a battle report will be welcomed :)

My assumption for Beastspawn is:

The Banebrood (300 of 300)
(model count is 17 miniatures.)

Reaver Tyrant 72 (46+26)
  • beast cleaver chainbound axe 10
    helm of despair suit of armor 9
    witchweed extract potion 7
Reaver Tribesmen 10 troopers (core + 6) 103 (43+6x10)
Skulleaters 6 troopers (core + 2) 125 (85+2x20)