HAPPY EASTER SURPRISE!
Megalith Games - Official Forums

HAPPY EASTER SURPRISE!
04-20-2014 06:40 PM
HAPPY EASTER SURPRISE!

André Offline
Administrator

Happy Easter everyone!

Today we got a little surprise for you! In the past we have teamed up with Micro Art Studios, the worlds leading base manufacturer for tabletop wargaming!

They will produce a range of official Godslayer bases for each faction based on our ideas and designs.

The first bases available so far are the Troglodyte ones! You can now order your official Troglodyte bases in sizes 30, 40 and 50mm at our mail order!

We hope you will like them!

As a special you can also win a set of these bases containing 1 package of each size! To win, please visit our facebook page, become a fan and share the entry "HAPPY EASTER SURPRISE -> SHARE AND WIN". We will pick a winner by the end of that week.

[Image: Merchandise_Bases_Troglodytes_30.jpg]
[Image: Merchandise_Bases_Troglodytes_40.jpg]
[Image: Merchandise_Bases_Troglodytes_50.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2014 06:41 PM by André.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2014 07:00 PM
RE: HAPPY EASTER SURPRISE!

Kevin Offline

Lovely. Can't wait till see bases for other fraction. When can we expect first pics of them ? Smile
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2014 10:07 PM

David Offline
Administrator

The bases are being produced by Microart Studios and we have zero influence over the speed other than by sending encouraging emails to the goog guys there.

They have a pretty full schedule and its not a fast process, nor their top priority, so please do not expect other faction bases in the next few weeks.
Sorry, but I prefer to give the unfortunate truth rather than make hopeful promises.

For that reason we don't even put them on the release schedule; they will be surpise bonus releases.

Nevertheless every faction will get bases, and Microart Studios are already working on them. So we are looking at probably one faction every couple of months or so.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2014 10:09 PM by David.)
04-23-2014 12:56 AM

MortanSoundwave Offline

I will have to buy these for my troglydytes.

"I do not know what drugs the writers of the fluff were on while they were reading Robert E Howard books but they should share"-me when telling friends about the fluff of godslayer