Fjellgangr Boot attack - Printable Version
Megalith Games - Official Forums
Fjellgangr Boot attack - Printable Version

+- Megalith Games - Official Forums (http://forums.megalith-games.com)
+-- Forum: GODSLAYER (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Rules Questions & Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: Nordgaard Rules (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Thread: Fjellgangr Boot attack (/showthread.php?tid=1929)

Fjellgangr Boot attack - udunsflame - 01-24-2017 08:58 AM

So just for clarification because we had a little discussion last week about this.

1. The D6 move is only after the counter-attack of the enemy with the same strike rank? We had this question because the rules say 'immediately'...

2. You can kick the model in a straight line in any direction. This meaning 360°. Now the discussion was how you can draw this line. I thought it must be in a straight line measuring from the center of the Fjellgangr(1). Not a line that starts from the base in any direction(2) (away from the Fjellgangr). I'll add a picture here for clarification.

Picture 1:
[Image: gs_ex1.png]

Picture 2:
[Image: gs_ex2.png]

RE: Fjellgangr Boot attack - Fenris - 01-25-2017 08:21 AM

Hi udunsflame,

the rulebook states that all effects and damage of attacks are applied after attacks and counterattacks are made. I think that the passage "immediately" only applies to different strike ranks.

Question 2 is a bit tricky. I can find points for either of your examples. But personally I think, that the "chosen by the controlling player of the Fjellgangr" part is dominant over "away from the Fjellgangr". So picture 2 should be correct. But this is just my "feeling" for how it could work. Wink

Cheers,
Michael

RE: Fjellgangr Boot attack - Raoul - 01-25-2017 07:39 PM

Agreed, Fenris.

RE: Fjellgangr Boot attack - Simon - 01-25-2017 09:29 PM

Correct. Think of Chuck, the roundhouse-kicking Fjellgangr Wink

RE: Fjellgangr Boot attack - udunsflame - 01-26-2017 09:20 AM

Ok, Thank you very much! Then this is exactly the same for the Cyclops Baleful Eye Attack?

RE: Fjellgangr Boot attack - Fenris - 01-26-2017 05:40 PM

Baleful Eye is a normal Missile Attack and follows all the standard rules. I think you mean "Death Ray". If so, then yes.

Cheers,
Michael

RE: Fjellgangr Boot attack - udunsflame - 01-26-2017 05:46 PM

indeed

RE: Fjellgangr Boot attack - laurens - 01-27-2017 11:41 PM

good to see the result just the way I Like it Smile