Avatar´s Claw - How often can the Oracle cast the spell? - Printable Version
Megalith Games - Official Forums
Avatar´s Claw - How often can the Oracle cast the spell? - Printable Version

+- Megalith Games - Official Forums (http://forums.megalith-games.com)
+-- Forum: GODSLAYER (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Rules Questions & Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: Halodynes Rules (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: Avatar´s Claw - How often can the Oracle cast the spell? (/showthread.php?tid=1928)

Avatar´s Claw - How often can the Oracle cast the spell? - Fenris - 01-22-2017 10:43 PM

Hi guys,

can the Oracle cast the additional spell only once? Or may she cast the spell for the regular ACT cost a second or third time?

Cheers,
Michael

RE: Avatar´s Claw - How often can the Oracle cast the spell? - udunsflame - 01-23-2017 10:46 AM

Hi Fenris,

I'm don't fully understand what you are trying to say...

but she can cast all six of her spells multiple times. If she has enough ACT for it.
She can only sustain 2 spells (who must be sustainable spells) and has to pay 1 ACT per spell in the initiation phase of the spellcasters.

Hope this helps...
Grtz,
Jens

RE: Avatar´s Claw - How often can the Oracle cast the spell? - spy - 01-23-2017 04:55 PM

(01-22-2017 10:43 PM)Fenris Wrote:  can the Oracle cast the additional spell only once?
Or may she cast the spell for the regular ACT cost a second or third time?

With this dagger (Avatar´s Claw) she knows 6 spells and may cast each of them several times (=first part of the text).

In addition she may cast ONCE this additional spell for 1 less action token and does not need a spellcating roll.(=second part of the text).

So: After the Oracle used the special ability of the dagger she may cast this spell using the standard rules.

RE: Avatar´s Claw - How often can the Oracle cast the spell? - Fenris - 01-23-2017 05:31 PM

(01-23-2017 04:55 PM)spy Wrote:  With this dagger (Avatar´s Claw) she knows 6 spells and may cast each of them several times (=first part of the text).

In addition she may cast ONCE this additional spell for 1 less action token and does not need a spellcating roll.(=second part of the text).

That was the question thanks. I was not sure, if it is an additional sixth spell, or if she has 5 spells and a "magic dagger, which can cast one spell".

Thanks for the clarification.

Cheers,
Michael

RE: Avatar´s Claw - How often can the Oracle cast the spell? - udunsflame - 01-24-2017 08:37 AM

Haha, pardon me.... I did not see the title... Wink

RE: Avatar´s Claw - How often can the Oracle cast the spell? - Fenris - 01-25-2017 08:23 AM

No problem. Wink

Cheers,
Michael