What is your favorite faction (miniatures)? - Printable Version
Megalith Games - Official Forums
What is your favorite faction (miniatures)? - Printable Version

+- Megalith Games - Official Forums (http://forums.megalith-games.com)
+-- Forum: GODSLAYER (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Faction Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Warband Compositions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: What is your favorite faction (miniatures)? (/showthread.php?tid=1507)

What is your favorite faction (miniatures)? - David - 05-17-2015 08:52 PM

This questions refers to the style and sculpting of the minis - which is your favorite looking faction?

RE: What is your favorite faction (miniatures)? - spy - 05-17-2015 09:57 PM

Wyldfolk.

I like the setting with "Highlanders, Bards and Druids".

RE: What is your favorite faction (miniatures)? - Jacen - 05-17-2015 11:03 PM

Halodynes. Loved them at first sight and became interested in Godslayer because of them.

Mortans are cool to.

Followed by Wyldfolk, Nordgaard and Trogs.

Banebrood are the only Ones, to which I can't really relate.

RE: What is your favorite faction (miniatures)? - Madcat - 05-17-2015 11:27 PM

Oh, thats hard. I like all of them. My favourite faction right now is Nordgaard. The sculps are great and they are great fun to paint. I also like the Halodynes with the 300is look of the Hoplites and the Demarchon is one of the best sculpts in the game.
I also like the Troglodytes and the Banebrood, but I have no warbands ready (yet).
I paint the wyldfolk for my wife and this faction is also nice with great sculpts. BUT they are really hard to paint (at least for me).

RE: What is your favorite faction (miniatures)? - udunsflame - 05-18-2015 08:41 AM

That's a hard one... I've voted Halodynes because most of the best sculpts are with them... I think... but I don't like the cerberos' sculpt very much..

The sculpts I like the most:
- Oracle, Godquester, Sons of War, Demarchon
- Fomorian Gut-Hackers, Balescorch Cyclops, (new ursapine sculpt)
- Scarjarl, (new Fimbul Toughborns sculpts!! MAYBE THESE ARE THE BEST)
- Banshee, Fiannor Farfarer
- Feral Grayhorns
- Mortifex

RE: What is your favorite faction (miniatures)? - Klaxler - 05-18-2015 11:28 AM

Halodynes, definetly! Highly detailed and great poses...and the Amazons are not released yet! Smile (we ignore the Cerberus Big Grin)
Next to come is Nordgaard. Even if I own Troglodytes I dont like the sculpts that much, especially of the Brutes and Chainslayer. Shadowtrolls and Gnolls instead look great.
New Wyldvolk Minis look great too....so for me everything is fine and I think models are on a good way and some weaker sculpts are exchanged. You learned from "mistakes" and improve where neccessary.

RE: What is your favorite faction (miniatures)? - Valek - 12-04-2017 01:00 AM

Voted halodynes,
really love the hoplites, demarchon, oracle, godquester, sons of war, Statue
only the Cerberus is kinda meh

the new sculpts look really good as well,

RE: What is your favorite faction (miniatures)? - MortanSoundwave - 04-10-2018 06:15 AM

As much as I love the Mortans the Banebrood after demoing with them for people are so much fun and brutal