Megalith Games - Official Forums

Full Version: New Releases - 29th November 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ahoi everyone!

Since there has been a discussion about new release dates recently, we realized it is time to provide you with a clear overview of our next releases!

We are still waiting for the printing company to finish the box prints, but I guess it should be done soon, so the first release date should be fine!

This would be the 29th November and the following stuff is going to be released:

We will bring out a box with the core unit which has all models listed in each unit’s core, including leader and requisite troopers. At the same time we will release unit trooper boxes which contain only trooper models. Those you can use to top up units from the starter boxes and also get yourself additional new units.

Here´s a detailed overview of the releases for 29th November:

- GODSLAYER Banebrood - Maldire Mongrels Core Unit Box
- GODSLAYER Banebrood - Maldire Mongrels Trooper Box
- GODSLAYER Halodynes - Hoplites Core Unit Box
- GODSLAYER Halodynes - Hoplites Trooper Box
- GODSLAYER Mortans - Legionnaires Core Unit Box
- GODSLAYER Mortans - Legionnaires Trooper Box
- GODSLAYER Nordgaard - Fjell Warriors Core Unit Box
- GODSLAYER Nordgaard - Fjell Warriors Trooper Box
- GODSLAYER Troglodytes - Ironhide Brutes Core Unit Box
- GODSLAYER Troglodytes - Ironhide Brutes Trooper Box
- GODSLAYER Wyldfolk of Annyr - Bladeslingers Core Unit Box
- GODSLAYER Wyldfolk of Annyr - Bladeslingers Trooper Box

Please note that we try our best to get it all done until 29th November, but as I said, unfortunately, we are dependant on other companies Smile So don´t get angry with us when we need to shift the release date by a few days! Smile

More news and an official news text will follow soon!
Yeah! Great News!
I`m just curious, will these boxes contain new trooper or leader sculpts?
No, those are the same models you get with the starter boxes Smile But you could add some bucklers to your Bladeslingers to make them look different! Smile
hehehe,
let`s see what my bits-box is offering for conversion
I'm a bit confused... What is the difference between the Core Unit Box and the Trooper Box? Only missing leader/musician miniatures?
the core unit box contains the core unit including leader and musician.
the trooper box only contains additional trooper models to stock up your core unit and bring it to their maximum size. you won´t get any leaders or musicians with the trooper box, just 1-2 trooper models.
Right @ Mokus the Core Unit Box include for the

Nordgaard: Fjell Warriors Leader, Musician, Trooper 1 & 2
Banebrood: Maldire Mongrels Leader, Trooper 1,2,3
Halodynes: Hoplites Leader, Musician, Trooper 1 & 2
Mortans: Legionnaires Leader, Trooper 1,2,3
Troglodytes: Ironhide Brutes Leader, Trooper 1 & 2
Wyldfolk of Annyr: Bladeslingers Leader, Trooper 1,2,3

Trooper Box include Trooper 1 & 2 except Troglodytes only Trooper 1
argh too late ^^ :-)
Wait, you are offering trooper boxes instead of trooper blisters? Neat Smile
yeah, it will be packed in boxes, not blisters Smile we used the word blister here and there in the forum but we were not thinking about the confusion! Smile so everything will be packed in noce looking boxes! images are coming soon, as well as the pre-orders!
(11-19-2012, 07:54 PM)André Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, it will be packed in boxes, not blisters Smile we used the word blister here and there in the forum but we were not thinking about the confusion! Smile so everything will be packed in noce looking boxes! images are coming soon, as well as the pre-orders!

Are they up now... are they up now? Just making fun.

Are there some informations on the prices for the stuff (incl. december releases)?

Pages: 1 2