Megalith Games - Official Forums

Full Version: Avatar´s Claw - How often can the Oracle cast the spell?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

can the Oracle cast the additional spell only once? Or may she cast the spell for the regular ACT cost a second or third time?

Cheers,
Michael
Hi Fenris,

I'm don't fully understand what you are trying to say...

but she can cast all six of her spells multiple times. If she has enough ACT for it.
She can only sustain 2 spells (who must be sustainable spells) and has to pay 1 ACT per spell in the initiation phase of the spellcasters.

Hope this helps...
Grtz,
Jens
(01-22-2017 10:43 PM)Fenris Wrote: [ -> ]can the Oracle cast the additional spell only once?
Or may she cast the spell for the regular ACT cost a second or third time?

With this dagger (Avatar´s Claw) she knows 6 spells and may cast each of them several times (=first part of the text).

In addition she may cast ONCE this additional spell for 1 less action token and does not need a spellcating roll.(=second part of the text).

So: After the Oracle used the special ability of the dagger she may cast this spell using the standard rules.
(01-23-2017 04:55 PM)spy Wrote: [ -> ]With this dagger (Avatar´s Claw) she knows 6 spells and may cast each of them several times (=first part of the text).

In addition she may cast ONCE this additional spell for 1 less action token and does not need a spellcating roll.(=second part of the text).

That was the question thanks. I was not sure, if it is an additional sixth spell, or if she has 5 spells and a "magic dagger, which can cast one spell".

Thanks for the clarification.

Cheers,
Michael
Haha, pardon me.... I did not see the title... Wink
No problem. Wink

Cheers,
Michael
Reference URL's