Megalith Games - Official Forums

Full Version: Charge with unengaged unit model?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone! In the last game I've played it's happened that a model of my unit was unengaged after defeating a model of the opponent unit. In this case, can I make a charge movement to come back in action with that one or i have to use a token of the entire unit to move him in range again?
Sorry for my very bad English ^^
A unit always act together.
If you want to get this model back in action you have to spend the action token for movement.
Or you ignore the model and the unit spend the action token for something else.
I realize it when i send the post XD and if the entire unit, after killing some of the model unit, remain unengaged, they can charge the unit again, obliviously, in the new activation? there is a minimum range to perform a charge or is enough to be not engaged?
There is no minimum charge distance except that the models/units need to be out of each others MEL RNG and may not be engaged.
(12-03-2014 11:48 PM)Raoul Wrote: [ -> ]and may not be engaged.

This includes that no enemy model is within your models MEL RNG!

And keep in mind that you are not allowed to charge after you have made any combat or movement actions previous this round (e.g. counter attacks, charge attacks etc.).
Also the counter attack won't let you charge??
No, a counter attack is just an attack (without any fighting style) and cannot be a charge action.

(12-04-2014 08:51 AM)Simon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2014 11:48 PM)Raoul Wrote: [ -> ]and may not be engaged.
This includes that no enemy model is within your models MEL RNG
Just so. I did stretch the point just to make it even clearer. Smile
No, i mean: if one of my model/unit make a counter attack, i can't charge with that unit in the same round?
yes.
D: i've never heard of this, and i can't find it in the rulebook...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's