attn Megalith Didn't know where else to post it
Megalith Games - Official Forums

03-27-2014 06:15 PM

MortanSoundwave Offline

To the guys at megalith there is a problem with your US distributors. Through FRP and Noble Knight for some reason your newest stuff is not showing up there. You may want to look into it. This is a complaint I got from my friend Geoff and a few others.

"I do not know what drugs the writers of the fluff were on while they were reading Robert E Howard books but they should share"-me when telling friends about the fluff of godslayer
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2014 11:24 PM
RE: attn Megalith Didn't know where else to post it

HowNotToWargame Offline

Similar story for me in the UK. I would like to buy the long swords, but I also want to support independent traders here (just got einherjer, runegate keeper and valkeryie from firestorm games for instance). Can't see them anywhere.

Do you keep things exclusive to your store for a period? or is this about how quickly people are renknewing stock? or... Are people trying to stop Vikings invading the soft English lands again... Wink

@hownottowargame
If you live in london, come and join us at Tanelorn - http://www.tanelornwgc.org
03-28-2014 03:02 AM

David Offline
Administrator

All items are released for distribution and retail at the same time.

Godslayer is still a small system internationally at this time and so orders from distributors tend to be monthly or every 2-3 months in some cases.
That means it can be easily 2 months before a retailer gets new releases.

That will of course change as we become better known. And as we get better organised for mass-prduction we will be able to focus on getting the Distributors to stock the new releases as soon as possible.

I have noted your comments on this matter, and I we will definitely focus more attention on this matter.
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2014 01:03 AM by David.)
03-29-2014 12:52 AM

MortanSoundwave Offline

Well then David I will direct people to the megalith games website for their purchases.

"I do not know what drugs the writers of the fluff were on while they were reading Robert E Howard books but they should share"-me when telling friends about the fluff of godslayer