Heart Drinker subfaction reaver ability?
Megalith Games - Official Forums

03-09-2014 11:15 PM

paulus Offline

Hi lads how does the Heart drinker ability work?

Paul
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014 11:29 AM
RE: Heart Drinker subfaction reaver ability?

Markgrafgero Offline

In your activation, spend action tokens to heal 1d3 life per action. As the ability says.
And no, you dont have to collect hearts from enemies to make it work. Reavers always got a lunchbox in their pockets.
03-10-2014 11:57 PM

paulus Offline

(03-10-2014 11:29 AM)Markgrafgero Wrote:  In your activation, spend action tokens to heal 1d3 life per action. As the ability says.
And no, you dont have to collect hearts from enemies to make it work. Reavers always got a lunchbox in their pockets.

cheers Mark....simple as thatSmile...looks like the reaver faction will be a good addition to the BanebroodSmile
03-11-2014 02:37 AM

Zeria Offline

your not wrong there paulus, tbh as much as I like the beast sub faction of banebrood, the reavers slightly beat them for me in fluff and style. The Reaver Tyrant is so far my favourite Warlord of any faction or sub faction, can't wait for more releases for the reavers..I even heard whispers of witches for them..so they might get their own spell casters instead of having to use shamans all the time.

"So you want to save Prince Albert and decide the fate of hong kong, by playing a game of cricket agaisnt Fu-man-chu?....hand me another beer and i will see what i can do"
07-16-2014 04:44 AM

Maximus XIII Offline

(03-10-2014 11:29 AM)Markgrafgero Wrote:  In your activation, spend action tokens to heal 1d3 life per action. As the ability says.

Lol, for some reason i immagine Reavers with litle wooden lunchboxes filled with still beating hearts, galloping through the forest

Quote:He who stays on the defensive does not make war, he endures it

Club the green knight
07-16-2014 08:51 AM

udunsflame Offline

(07-16-2014 04:44 AM)Maximus XIII Wrote:  Lol, for some reason i immagine Reavers with litle wooden lunchboxes filled with still beating hearts, galloping through the forest

I thought you might come up with something like that! ;-)

But it's a nice idea, have to sculpt some wooden boxes who are dripping some blood... THANX

Club: The Green Knight
udunsminis
"A trap is only a trap if you walk into it before you see it"- Flint Fireforge.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply