Concealment

Hey,

Concealment rule says that the model has sight value (SV) of 0.

With new errata models DO give screen/cover for models with higher SV during shooting.

It means that "ground" (which has also has SV 0), gives screen or cover to all models with SV 1 (as there is less than 2 inches difference) from models with Concealment rule shooting to them.

Moreover, it creates problems, when we calculate concealment model SV - i.e. model goes on hill with SV 1 then sum of his SV is just 1. It means that on the hill he still do not see another models with SV 1 standing behind wall with SV 1 (but in ordinary situation they will have SV 1+ their normal SV, so more than 1, and will see models standing behind the wall).

In my opinion the wording, should be changed from:

"The model with Concealment has sight value of 0 (...)"

for

"The model with Concealment is treated for enemy models as having sight value of 0 (...)"

What do you think about it?

+1 to that

Not a bad point about the wording - however as the SV of 0 means that the model is kind of invisible, it wouldn't be ruled in the same way.

The errata could be updated to "...unless the sight value of the interposing model is 0..."

Interesting Point Kazhrak.

You found a real crazy one there. Its a very unusual situation, but I think you are right. We will consider it with current erratas we are discussing.