What made you decide what faction to choose?
Megalith Games - Official Forums

What made you decide what faction to choose?
07-11-2014 06:47 PM
RE: What made you decide what faction to choose?

yindaka Offline

When first going through the book, my mind (and mouth) quite often uttered the words 'Awesome, cool, must have, yes yes yes that one, etc... In the end I narrowed it down to Mortans and Halodynes.

As one who's very interested in the history and culture of both ancient Greece and Rome I felt compelled to make one of these two factions my own. Eventually what gave the breakthrough were the sons of war models.

So now, I'm the proud owner of a Halodyne faction, still looking to wash the green from behind the ears. Though it might happen sooner than later that some Mortans will arrive into town...
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2014 08:20 PM

martin_m Offline

This was really the hardest decision when I started Godslayer. So I'm going to have 4 Armies in the Future:
First the Halodynes because I love greek mythology and everything belonging to it (maybe we will get some 300-spartans in the future Smile ). And I like the 'We are the best warriors and will judge them all'-background. My favourite unit are the Hill Ogres (tried them out already and I can tell you they do really Rock) and I'm waiting for the godquester because my demarchon is always falling on his face Sad.
My second army is the Norsgard. Pretty easy: one of my favourite books is the dwarfs-series, Gimly is my favourite character in LotR and the models look amazing.
So my next two factions will be Banebrood Reavers (Barbarians are coming) and the Mortans Legions subfaction (I'm not such a zombie/undead fan but the living models seem)
So I have 4 armies to play with all my friends who have no godslayer miniatures ^^
07-15-2014 11:01 AM

Euphoric Offline

It was a really hard decision for me. I love all the factions. But I love Romans and everything gets better with zombies. So Mortans it was Wink