Longshadow spell question
Megalith Games - Official Forums

10-28-2013 10:47 AM

joysan Offline

hello, i have a doubt about one of the longshadow spell...

this spell can restore some life points to the caster but how, that kind of spell, work when the caster is an unit? all models see their life point increased by the dice roll result or i will spread the dice roll result between them as i like more?

a little second question, Always about unit acting as caster...

when i spent action token to cast a spell, the entire unit act as a single caster (and as i think the entire unit cast a single spell agasint a single target/unit) or any model in the unit will cast the same spell also over different targets?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2013 12:36 PM
RE: Longshadow spell question

Raoul Offline
Super Moderator

To answer your second question first:
Casting a spell is an action like any other action and is done by every member of the unit individually. So, if you attack, every member of the unit attacks, if you cast a spell, every member of the unit casts a spell.
So every unit-member gets a spellcasting roll of their own, and likewise a target and effect of their own.

This then answers your first question: Every model in the Longshadow unit casts Otherworld Stability with a spellcasting roll of their own, and if succesfull, individually heals itself the D3 damage.

Hope this helps you. Smile

Smashing empires of man is a moral duty
10-28-2013 04:21 PM
RE: Longshadow spell question

joysan Offline

sure thanks!