Manchester, Connecticut!
Megalith Games - Official Forums

Manchester, Connecticut!
02-15-2013 11:48 AM
Manchester, Connecticut!

Aisriyth Offline

Well, just thought I'd make my introduction here, as well as give a heads up to anyone in the surrounding area who has, will have, or is investigating Godslayer.

A group of 4 of my friends + myself have decided wholeheartedly to help kickstart the Godslayer translation with a slew of warbands. So hopefully within about a month and a half we will have our warbands and will start setting up regular demos and play times!

However, if proxying sounds reasonable feel free to contact me here and we can work something out so I can show you the Quick Start Rules and then you can see for yourself why my friends and I were so eager to get into this amazing game!

Also, link to the local game store I work and play at.
http://www.thebattlestandard.com/
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2013 03:55 AM
RE: Manchester, Connecticut!

Aisriyth Offline

Well, all our kickstarter stuff has come in. So we will be building/painting and playing now so if anyone lives in the area and would like to come by you Saturday is the best day where its dead enough later in the day!

Feel free to PM me here if you will be swinging by.
09-29-2013 12:20 PM

David Offline
Administrator

Hi Aisriyth,

In a few weeks we will be launching our outrider program for Godslayer. This will reward players for making demo games, getting Godslayer into retailers, representing Godslayer at conventions etc.

In this way you can expand your playing group and earn credit in our store for doing so!

Official News will follow shortly.
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2013 12:21 PM by David.)
11-10-2014 12:21 AM

MortanSoundwave Offline

If you are going to temple con this year I will be demoing godslayer there hopefully on the Friday.

"I do not know what drugs the writers of the fluff were on while they were reading Robert E Howard books but they should share"-me when telling friends about the fluff of godslayer