Introductions Thread
Megalith Games - Official Forums

Introductions Thread
07-17-2012 09:20 PM
RE: Introductions Thread

Simon Offline
Super Moderator

Hey everybody,

as you can see to the left, my name is Simon. I´ve been playing tabletop and roleplaying games for 15 years now, which is almost exactly half of my life. The more I was and still am exited to have part in the development of this awesome game.

Cheers

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2012 10:49 AM

Luuk Offline

Hey everybody,

As you can see my name's Luuk. Been playing miniature games for about 10 years now. Started with GW, and after a while slowly moved away to other miniature games like Hordes&Warmachine and Historicals.

Really excited about Godslayer! It looks really similar to Hordes&Warmachine, of which I love the rules, but can't get past the models. I love Godslayer's mix of historical and fantasy imagery.

Can't wait to get my hands on some models and the rules!
07-18-2012 05:57 PM

Brasidas Offline

Hello, my real name is Andrew and I live and game in the United States (St. Louis, MO). I've been miniatures gaming for 19 years (currently age 37). I really like the look and concept of Godslayer and plan on adding it to my collection just as soon as the preorders are ready. Hope to see y'all around. Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2012 11:05 AM

Andronico Offline

Hi I'm nico, from Spain, i really love this game, specially the halodynes.Maybe i could find some spanish players here!!
Can't wait to the release!!
08-05-2012 04:09 PM

Belakor Offline

Hi, I am Andreas from Munich, Germany. I started out with tabletop over 20 years ago but make a huge brake. Actually, I am looking for the right game to join in again. I don´t want to spend my time in a mass system anymore so a skirmish like Godslayer will be perfect.

I think I will order the core book and then let´s see.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 04:10 PM by Belakor.)
08-06-2012 01:39 PM

lameth Offline

I´m from Germany too. I play wargaming games for a long time, mainly historical wargames. That historical aspect was what dragged me in this game.
I´ve already played two test games with the QSR and I like the game mechanics. It was lots of fun and I´m looking forward to get the rulebook.
As so far I want to play the Mortans, the Halodynes and Nordgraad Wink
08-07-2012 10:16 PM

ToTem Offline

Hi all. My name is Michael from Schweinfurt, Germany and I have one big problem: I am interested in almost any tt-game, especially the game-rules. And of course the minis too. And as a husband and father my spare time for the lovely hobby is soooo small Sad but im really looking forward to GODSLAYER!!! I ll definetly buy the rulebook and two starter box sets. Cant wait the release date. Greetings
08-16-2012 09:00 AM

Astijan Offline

Hi!

My name is Ben. I'm part of Lameth's gaming group.

From our playtests so far GS is a great game that completely got us hooked. I'll preorder but as of yet I'm still undecided if I'll start with Wyldfolk or Halodynes.
08-17-2012 05:18 PM

bigpappa Offline

Hi all
Im from Ridmasta's gaming club, since he has become offical champion for godslayer in Essex some in our group are starting to get onboard.
I was seriously considering Nordgaard but my my useal tendancies won out (i play kelts in confrontation, circle orboros in hordes) and have gone for the Wyldfolk, the Tuathan sub faction tipping the balnce for me.
08-27-2012 06:16 PM

Wellington Offline

Hi,
I'm Darren, also from Ridmasta's gaming club, thought I should sign up to the forum as I've read all the posts now.
Going Mortans, looking forward to stomping with some Iron shod boots.