What's happening with Godslayer?
Megalith Games - Official Forums

What's happening with Godslayer?
01-23-2017 03:16 PM
RE: What's happening with Godslayer?

CplHicks Offline

We are still looking forward to the KS. New Cerberos sounds excellent! What does the relocation to Italy mean for the shipping costs? Is it possible to order currently?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2017 06:18 PM

Odin Offline

Very nice!
My master question is: will the KS also come with german cards.
Hopefully the Nemesis products

my blog: Odins Men
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2017 10:43 PM

Khal Offline

Wow a lot of models are already sculpted. Amazing! I am looking forward to the halodynes, mortans and troglodytes in perticular. Seems a lot is going on in the lab.I feel sorry the sales are not high as expected. But wave 2 might turn that around! I really hope 2017 Will be the start of a succes story for the company. Good Luck Guy's!

Club: The Green Knight
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2017 05:35 PM

Fenris Offline

(01-25-2017 10:43 PM)Khal Wrote:  ...wave 2 might turn that around! I really hope 2017 Will be the start of a succes story for the company. Good Luck Guy's!
So true. And with WM/Ho MkIII not being that popular as expected, there might be a few players willing to join us. Wink

Cheers,
Michael

Godslayer in Kaiserslautern - if you want to play in KL please contact me here or join our Forum
01-27-2017 07:40 PM

Don_Silvarro Offline

(01-26-2017 05:35 PM)Fenris Wrote:  
(01-25-2017 10:43 PM)Khal Wrote:  ...wave 2 might turn that around! I really hope 2017 Will be the start of a succes story for the company. Good Luck Guy's!
So true. And with WM/Ho MkIII not being that popular as expected, there might be a few players willing to join us. Wink

Cheers,
Michael

I think that ship has sailed. The time to do a big marketing push and aggresively recruit Warmahorde players was immedietely when Mk3 dropped. Anyone who wanted to drop Warmahordes on account of Mk3 has already done so several months ago. Anyone who wanted to stay with Warmahordes is now staying with Warmahordes no matter what.

Many, if not most of the droppers moved to Guildball and are quite happy with that game.
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2017 07:41 PM by Don_Silvarro.)
02-18-2017 11:24 PM

David Offline
Administrator

To answer a few points:

Regarding WM/HO MkIII - the tabletop market is continuously evolving. If Godslayer succeeds or fails will not depend on the rise or fall of other games. It will depend 100% on the quality of Godslayer and the relentless drive to make it a success and word-of-mouth from satisfied gamers. The Wave-2 Kickstarter is the next strategic push towards success.
No-one wants to buy int a game with few minis, but new games dont get big unless people buy into them. Chicken and egg.
When the KS is released in May, we will have a lot of great minis to attract new players. That was not the case before. Finally we have reached a point where the game looks interesting and serious in terms of quality and quantity of minis.

Odin - Yes, the KS will come with German cards. I will continue to support the German market 100%. German Nemesis is in the works right now. Nemesis 2 and 3 will be released as part of the Kickstarter.

CPLHicks - the relocation of stock and shipping means more a more stock and despatch system. It will not mean a rise in prices.
Marco from Labmasu is becoming a partner in Megalith and will run the stock and shipping. Marco is developing the Nemesis minis for Godslayer, and is also the Italian distributor of godslayer, so he knows what he is doing and is very professional. In Germany we were using a supplier company, and they went bankrupt and we had a nightmare move the stock twice to temporary warehouses. Now GS has found a new home in Italy.
02-20-2017 05:42 PM

Collodi Offline

Hello David,

can you give us any information about when the Sons of War will be in stock again?

Greetings,
Collodi
02-21-2017 11:23 PM

Odin Offline

@David
This are great news. Thank you.

my blog: Odins Men
02-21-2017 11:27 PM

David Offline
Administrator

(02-20-2017 05:42 PM)Collodi Wrote:  Hello David,

can you give us any information about when the Sons of War will be in stock again?

Greetings,
Collodi

Should be in about one week. We are transferring still some stock from Germany to Italy, including boxes to box up the SOWs.
02-24-2017 09:48 PM

Fenris Offline

Regarding stock questions, is this only a PDF or the complete rule book box including the fluff book?

Cheers,
Michael

Godslayer in Kaiserslautern - if you want to play in KL please contact me here or join our Forum