Our Poznan hall of fames
Megalith Games - Official Forums

Our Poznan hall of fames
01-05-2015 11:56 PM
Our Poznan hall of fames

Blaze Offline

Hello guys
I want to start battle report tour where me and my friends will post our heroic games from Godslayer. First report will be on the raw battleground because we have to plan to work about this some later. Ok lets start with first game.

Łukasz (Wyldfolk) vs Dawid (Mortans) 300 P

Łukasz list

Fiannor Farfaner
Bladesingers
Scabhta Hunters
Ogham Megalith
Ovate Grove Druid

David list

Centurion
7 Legionaires
Scorpio
2 Princeptors
Catapult
[Image: 4ouJtOSl.jpg]
Round 1
Łukasz roll more and he choose some terrains, after that he begin his deployment. I did the same and we started our hill scenario. As you can see 2 sheets imitate forest.We have also two walls and high elevation christamas tree ^^
[Image: NkVGmxyl.jpg]
First turn was like every single just go forward go into position.Bladesingers Fiannor and Rock were close to hill. Scabhta and Centurion were inside forest Princeptors run 12 inches and taked parry. Scorpio and Catapult are ready to hit in next turn. Legionaires just move out slowly 9 inches and testudo (they got AC). Next turn.
[Image: j3KJCLZl.jpg]
Round 2
I won initiative so I decided to go first and I used Catapult. I just shoot 24 range to the rock with fire aoe 4 and get some bladesingers and Fiannor. Fiannor and Rock got also fire continue. So I was pretty happy with this shoot. Łukasz decided to activate Fiannor (half hp actually) and with some help of bladesingers he kill one of my Princeptors. Then I decided to rush with another one to Fiannor and after this round Łukasz realized that I cannot because of his special abilities concealment. Well I didnt know his cards well so that was our mistake.Then I moved my Centurion and gave act to my Legionaires. After that he decide to move his druid and join to the fight. Then I moved another 9 inches and testudo Legionaires. Scabhta Hunters made some shoots to my Turtle unit but everything miss. After round we count that Łukasz had more sight value so he got 1 point.
[Image: gqvCKyPl.jpg]
Scorpio in this game just kill some Bladesingers.Not much as always.
Round 3
My Centurion killed Fiannor, Druid with support Scorpio and second Princeptor which was dead after counter attack. Scabtha wanted to shoot my Legionaires but again they missed.My Legionaires decided to rush on Scabtha to the hills. I was sure allready that even with 2 scenario points Łukasz cant score another one in next round so.My Centurion after hard battle just move to the rock and hide.
[Image: XLZawgbl.jpg]
Round 4
My Legionaires moves back around monolith killed it it and game was over. After that we had some thoughts about our lists and also about our mistakes. I think we learned a lot from this game. I hope our next battle reports will be on better prepared battleground.
[Image: qmuJXWGl.jpg]
I hope you enjoyed this. Just follow this thread and wait for more ! Thanks
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 12:15 AM by Blaze.)
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2015 12:16 AM
RE: Our Poznan hall of fames

Mnil Offline

What Fiannor and his comrades were doing in the middle of the battlefield? Big Grin

[Image: polanduserbar.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 12:19 AM by Mnil.)
01-06-2015 12:23 AM

Blaze Offline

I dont know, we still make beginner mistakes so.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 12:27 AM by Blaze.)
01-06-2015 12:24 AM

Mnil Offline

Let them shoot boys Big Grin

[Image: polanduserbar.png]
01-06-2015 11:51 AM

Meph Offline

Wyldfolk need to be more sneaky-sneaky, even with Usurper Smile
01-06-2015 01:53 PM

Simon Offline
Super Moderator

Or bring some Cromlech Guards to do the dirty work... Wink

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"
01-06-2015 02:09 PM

spy Offline

(01-06-2015 01:53 PM)Simon Wrote:  Or bring some Cromlech Guards to do the dirty work... Wink
... and combine them with a Bard (makes them light infantry) and a certain spell from the druid to strike first... ^^