New Errata!
Megalith Games - Official Forums

New Errata!
07-30-2015 08:42 PM
RE: New Errata!

Simon Offline
Super Moderator

Hey Roosta,

sorry for the delay on this one, but due to all the changes fof MG it just happened. No one is more annoyed about this than me and Raoul since we had spend hours and hours of our really rare free time to get this done. Unfortunately most of our work has been lost... But I just mailed the things we still have to David to get it done as soon as possible! Though I can't give you a definit date I'm sure that this is one of our top priorities right now.

Hope to answer your question (there will be a german version as well I suppose) and thank you for your patience!

Cheers

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2015 06:52 PM
RE: New Errata!

Roosta Offline

thanks for the response! we will see what is still missing when the errata ist out, so the community can help you to get it all together Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2015 05:19 PM
New Errata!

David Offline
Administrator

Andre lost the errata document he prepared with Raoul and Simon, but I have collected together every errata and correction and FAQ for the last 2 years and compiled them. After going through them all over the last two days, I have formulated answers to all FAQs and finalized errata text for all issues.

So now we have a draft errata document ready, and it just needs to be checked by Raoul and Simon.

In the next few days we will get the text layout done and put up on the website.
08-07-2015 05:29 PM
New Errata!

David Offline
Administrator

(05-28-2015 07:37 AM)Markgrafgero Wrote:  Hopefully it will be available without webshop registration...

No need for website registration.
I changed that nonsense where you need to register to download the rules.

You can now download all stuff directly from supplements button->Downloads