The Omeganauts
Megalith Games - Official Forums

The Omeganauts
09-01-2014 10:01 PM
RE: The Omeganauts

Phaedros Offline

Will be sending an email as soon as I can get some minis ordered and painted, just gotta figure out what other faction I'd want to get, any recommendations for a fitting enemy of the Mortan Empire?
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2014 10:06 PM by Phaedros.)
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2014 11:13 PM

Madcat Offline

David, I'm defnitely interested to be an Omeganaut, but I'm still unsure if I have enough time for (properly) doing it. I think after my vacation (which ends this week) I will send you an email and we will find out if it makes sense for me to join. The game definitely deserves the effort!
The missing points are only a minor problem, because every warband has a unit of elites primed and waiting to be painted....Smile

@Padros:
I think I would go with banebrood....the playstyle is largely opposite to mortans - fast movement, damage output and squishy...Smile
09-16-2014 01:43 AM

David Offline
Administrator

Okay guys, I look forward to hearing from you.

For everyone else - for most People, the biggest barrier they have to becoming an Omeganaut is the painted warbands.

But listen, we are not expecting champion display Level painting. Of course we love great paintjobs, but to be an omeganaut, a half-decent tabletop standard painting is enough.

So don't get stressed about the painting requirement. If you want to be an Omeganaut you really can be.

Interested people should email me:
david@Megalith-games.com

We really appreciate your help, because if Andre and I spend all our time on sales and marketing, then it reduces the time we can spend on making new releases and future waves. So the Omeganauts are really making Godslayer's future arrive faster.
09-16-2014 09:26 PM

Rolka Offline

Chill David Tongue I've here to paint 20 zombies, and 20 reaver tribesmen. So let's take a deal. If you realese quick skulleaters I will finish painting, and send you application for The Omeganauts Tongue
09-17-2014 03:08 AM

Mnil Offline

It hasn't even started yet, so i think You will be able to join Wink

[Image: polanduserbar.png]
09-20-2014 11:02 PM

David Offline
Administrator

There is no deadline, so don't worry.

there will always be opportunities for Players to become an Omeganaut in the future.

We will be conforming the list of original Omeganauts in about 2 weeks.
10-06-2014 09:17 PM

MortanSoundwave Offline

I have been gone too long. I hope I am still an Omeganaut as on the 26th of October I am at a mini con at Game Master Games running Godslayer Demos in Long Island. Also in February I am goin to temple con which is the second largest mini war gaming con in North America where I shall be demoing Godslayer.

I am also looking into other cons. I also did an interview with a local Podcast saturday that I am waiting for them to post and will be doing future interviews with them as Faction and Subfaction spotlights so we are getting it out into the Bloggosphere....I cannot believe I just used that term.

"I do not know what drugs the writers of the fluff were on while they were reading Robert E Howard books but they should share"-me when telling friends about the fluff of godslayer
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 09:19 PM by MortanSoundwave.)
10-07-2014 12:03 AM

Raoul Offline
Super Moderator

Sounds awesome! Smile

Smashing empires of man is a moral duty
10-07-2014 12:11 AM

MortanSoundwave Offline

since gen con till the General assembly at the UN started, which was september 20th I was working 7 days a week 10 hours a day. So my gaming sort of ground to a halt.

"I do not know what drugs the writers of the fluff were on while they were reading Robert E Howard books but they should share"-me when telling friends about the fluff of godslayer
10-07-2014 08:45 AM

Raoul Offline
Super Moderator

Oh, I know that. Not being able to play a decent game myself since weeks now. Sad

Smashing empires of man is a moral duty