COOKIE NOTICE - DON'T WORRY!
Please find detailed information of our cookies and their usage in our Privacy & Cookies Policy.
To enter this website you must agree with the usage of these cookies.
Access to this site will not be possible until after you have agreed.
General Rules - Printable Version
+- Megalith Games - Official Forums (http://forums.megalith-games.com)
+-- Forum: RULES & POLICIES (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Forum Rules & Guidelines (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: General Rules (/showthread.php?tid=11)
General Rules - André - 04-24-2012 05:33 PM
We do have a few requirements in order to make using the forums a fun and enjoyable experience for all. This is basically just common sense and good manners; two things which are expected in general social contact and which are equally applicable to these forums.
• Be mature and respect other members and their opinions even if those opinions are contrary to yours.
• Be understanding; remember that not all players have the same experience level, and if you are a player with years of experience, you may find a question or suggestion of a new player to be questionable, dull, or even ridiculous. That does not give anyone the right to be condescending. Please remember that all players were beginners at one time.
• If you want to make your point to someone who disagrees with you, then state your argument with logic, use examples and be clear.
• Be big enough to accept that you are not always right all the time, and try to learn from others.
• This forum is not a kindergarten for people to post anonymous attacks on others; personal attacks will not be tolerated.
• Be a human being; no attacks on the race, gender, nationality, religion or otherwise, and no homophobia.
• Members should use proper English. Don’t be lazy; punctuation was invented for a good reason – to make written communication clearer and understandable for the people you are trying to reach. If it is worth writing, then it is worth writing properly.
• The forum language is English unless a particular room or thread states otherwise.
• Please do not use pictures or other graphics in your signatures and no animated ones either please.
• Please stay on the topic. For personal chatting you should rather use email.
• Do not give out personal information on the forums such as your address, phone number, etc or personal details about yourself; and of course, never give any bank account information.